17.2.13

accessories haul // primark, h&m and tkmaxx 003


Primark






H&M




 TK MAXX


I have bought these accessories all within the last week & it really is unlike me to buy accessories over clothes but these bits I really had to get! 

Starting with the Primark jewellery - after seeing Lydia at fashioninflux post about these Primark rings I thought it was worth having a look to see what they had in as I don't really tend to look in there for jewellery as it's usually hideously jewelled. To my surprise I ended up buying these 5 pieces although I feel like I got a lot for my money as there is 12 pairs of earrings and 7 bracelets! My favourite piece is one pair of the earrings which are little buddah faces. This came to about £11 which I don't consider a lot for how much I got so I'm really pleased I spotted these bits.

These H&M bits are my absolute favourite buys of this month. I have wanted this holographic clutch forever but couldn't justify spending £19.99 on it so waited patiently for it to go into the sale and it did -hurrah! It's a gorgeous scaley texture and it just big enough to fit a night out's essentials in. Oh and it comes with a chain too so I won't put it down and lose it. 
I bought this Maison Martin Margiela necklace on a whim as it was £17 from £37 or something. I really loved the collaboration but couldn't afford anything so I was delighted to see this metal necklace in the sale. I also had a promotion code which took the price down to £12! (Those of you who aren't regular readers of my blog, I barely ever pay full price for anything!) It's a wow-necklace and when I wore it to work I did get some odd looks but I like it's industrial look so I don't care whether other people like it! 

Lastly, as you all know, I have been lusting over the Flouro yellow Cambridge satchel forever. However, I realised that the neon trend won't be around forever therefore spending £120 on a bag that'll only get worn for a month or two is silly. I popped into my local TKMAXX as always to check up whether they had any Jeffrey Campbells (never) and spotted this dupe of the Cambridge satchel. It looks identical but obviously isn't real leather but I don't mind as it only cost me £17! 

Spending all day today feeling hungover and watching show streams dreaming that I am at LFW! What's been your favourite show so far? I absoloutely loved Topshop Unique today- those shoes were amazing

XXX

7 comments:

  1. OMGGG that bag is awesome.
    and all the jewelry! Aaah.

    <3 http://meetmeinbrooklyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god this is amazing

    Http://oldcaledonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the clutch and MMM necklace! can't wait for my ages i need some shoppingggggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those bracelets in Primark and am gutted I didn't pick them up. Lovely post x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these accessories are amazing! really loving the neon bag

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some great bits, and the Primark stuff looks amazing- so similar to topshop jewellery! I'm going to have to get myself down to Primark! OX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice bits, you can't go wrong with Primark jewellry!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete