24.3.13

my view on Joni jeans






Jeans // Joni Topshop 
Shoes // Dr Marten Aggy Strap
T-shirt // Zara
Blazer // Warehouse
Necklace // H&M *


I thought I would do an outfit post of how I style the infamous Topshop Joni jeans. 
So they're the dupes of American Apparel Easy Jeans I lusted over for ages but I really could justify spending £60 odd on them! So I was delighted when I saw the Joni jeans at work a couple of months ago. I firstly tried on the light blue ones at Westfield Stratford and they just didn't fit right, but after reading blog post after blog post raving about them, I had to try them again and I think they had changed the material and fit because they now fit perfect! 

I chose black mostly because I got them for uniform at work (I can only wear black) but I wear black a lot so knew I would get a lot of wear out of them. They're a high-waisted style, but these photos don't show it too much. I always love to style high waisted things with a tee tucked in, and that's what I've done here with this Zara top! This outfit is pretty simple for me and I wore it to college last week. Joni jeans are also perfect for dressing up with a crop top and heels. 

Now, I'm not saying they're the most perfect jeans ever, they've faded a lot and the white stitching is showing which looks pretty stupid against the black! But I can't deny that they're a good cheap dupe of American Apparel and would recommend buying them. 

What's your opinion on the Joni jeans?

XXX


5 comments:

  1. We have these and they are amazing (but yeah, the stitching does show)- please check out our new blog post and feel free to leave a comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the black ones and I love them! Although the white stitching is super annoying, I thought it was just mine but I guess it must be on all of them. They are really comfy though :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of complaints about the black stitching! yeah they're sooooo comfy xx

      Delete
  3. I love your boots! They sound much better than the AA ones (price wise) but the fact they've faded a bit isn't cool. I've owned my black Hudson Jeans for years (granted they're a premium denim brand) and the colour is just as black as when I first bought them.

    I suppose black dye is cheap enough!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr - UK Fashion and Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I hadn't thought of the black dye idea, may try that in a few washes time xx

      Delete