Lipstick // Rimmel starry eyed
Tee (underneath) // Topshop
Jumpsuit // Urban Outfitters
Boots // Dr Martens Aggy Strap
Well don't I look super happy! I am actually over the moon for 3 reasons. The first being that I have officially finished college for Easter and I handed in my project 4 hours before deadline time! So, that brings me to my second reason to be happy- I practically ran home (on the train & bus-yeah right) because I knew a super fab Urban Outfitters delivery was waiting for me. It didn't disappoint. In fact, I have a pre-holiday haul post to do tomorrow! & that actually brings me to my third reason - I'M GOING TO THAILAND ON SATURDAY. Ok so I am practically hyperventilating, it's going to be such an amazing experience and I know it'll determine whether I want to go travelling in a few years. I've never been to Asia before so I have no idea what to expect apart from sun, sea, sand, elephants and Thai people.
Anyway, onto the outfit. This jumpsuit was party of my delivery and I put it straight on because I have been so excited for it to arrive! I bought it half price in the sale for £22 so I was really really pleased because I had wanted it when it was full price! It's nothing like I have in my wardrobe so will definitely be a great addition. I chucked a black tee under it because I don't particularly like strapless clothes, but the top has a really cool mesh panel- you know I love mesh because of my previous post. I knew straight away to pair it with my Aggy Docs. They go so well with jogger style trousers I've found. This jumpsuit is a possible airport outfit because it's practically a onesie! Very comfy.
It's really hilarious that I have matched my shoes and my lipstick and this isn't the first time it's happened. I nearly always wear my pink docs with a pink lippy- there's something exciting about wearing the same colour on different ends of the body ha!
Oh and as you can see my Models Own Blueberry Muffin is still standing- however the smell is not! See my review here
I promise to post my haul tomorrow- lots of holiday goodies!

Love your jumpsuit! Such a statement piece!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/
ahhh i agree- i love it! x
DeleteLove this outfit, that jumpsuit is amazing! Love it with the Docs xx
ReplyDeletefashiontatt.blogspot.com
i think they're the perfect combo :) xx
Deletewoweee love this outfit so much! the jumpsuit is so cool! x
ReplyDeletethanks lydia- my new favourite piece! x
DeleteFabulous outfit.. Looking super awesome I jumpsuit.. I am definitely gonna take you with me when I will be out to buy designer clothes for myself... :-) XOXO
ReplyDeleteYour jumpsuit is gorgeous!x
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/
By the way, I also loved your choice for designer footwear.. :)
ReplyDelete