do I really have to say too much about this?
I love shoes. I have a very little amount of money coming my way at the moment, and choosing just one pair out of these is tough!!
I think I will probably opt for the bottom left, or middle right as they're the most diverse and easy to wear. Obviously they're both the most expensive. How bloody depressing.
Someone please talk me out of buying them all, or tell me which one pair I should buy...
XXX

love all these!!!
ReplyDeletefranleanne.blogspot.co.uk
x
aren't they gorgeous?!
DeleteLove the bottom left and middle right too, shame I have no money either!xx
ReplyDeleteit's soooooo depressing! xx
DeleteWow! Im loving all these shoes! <3 I really like the very top ones :D Your blog iss soo nice! Newest follower :)X
ReplyDeleteSofia x
Where are the 2nd row white ones from? They're adorable! xx
ReplyDeletewww.brightanddandy.blogspot.com
Zara! xx
Deletelove those shoes! they are all such great pairs!
ReplyDeletehappy to be your newest follower! xx
woprd verification is such a pain for those trying to leave you some nice words...
Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay
ah love all of them! my favourite are probably bottom left too though xx
ReplyDeletewww.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com
defo get the white Toppy boots.
ReplyDeletex