I'm awful with my nails. I love them to look pretty but find it so tough keeping them maintained because they're constantly getting chipped at work! However I do love to buy a new nail polish now and again, particularly a Models Own one.
I thought I would pick up 'Utopia' because I've heard so many people rave about it. To be honest it's not as grey as I expected, more lilacy. Although it is pretty. I was at a friend's the other day, rooting through her nail collection and found this gorgeous 'Boogie nights' glitter coat and I freakin' love it! It's my perfect nail varnish because I really love pink and purple (girly I know). I knew straight away that it would look great over Utopia and I wasn't disappointed.
You can pick up both these nail varnishes at Boots for £5 each which I think is really reasonable as the colours are amazing and they're pretty good quality.


No comments:
Post a Comment