8.7.13

Rainbow twosie lovin'




                      
 Twosie // Mink Pink via Asos, Shoes // Asos, Necklace // Topshop, Sunglasses // Urban Outfitters

How amazing is this weather?! And how amazing is this matching twosie!??! I bought it on a whim to find something to wear for Wireless festival this weekend but I think it's too pretty to wear to a festival so I will save it for a night out. I bought it for just £32 which is a bargain considering I get two separate pieces and it's MinkPink which is notoriously pricey.

Spent all weekend working, so today I have been sunning myself whilst reading the new Vogue. I've also been told my braces will be coming off in September or November and I also got a cancellation for my driving test. So all in all, I've had a pretty wonderful day. 



follow on
twitter:  @tarajmcgovern
instagram:  @tazzlexo



17 comments:

  1. What a bargain! I really want a little twosey, this is perfect. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'd wear it to Wireless anyway, it would look great with some wellies haha.

    Holly x

    http://thosemarchdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous! I am seriously loving co-ordinate a at the minutes and yours is lush x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the rinbow colours mixed with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA that twosie is amazing!!! I want it!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that outfit, and the sandals as well! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the twosie AND the sunglasses have an amazing frame! x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I love this outfit so much, anything matching is awesome!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE matching separates.
    you look amazing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin, keep in touch lovely xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful twosie...check out our new blog.

    http://ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk/

    CF
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous twosie! Love all the colours and the lace!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome outfit, makes me want the sun to come back so badly <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous outfit

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete