23.6.15

I'm back & I'm uncertain!

Hi guys. It's been so long since I have blogged on here. I've been concentrating my energy into my studies for the past couple of years and I'm pleased to say that I have just finished my first year as a University student. I'm studying Fashion Communication & Promotion and therefore am a little more switched on to the wonderful world of fashion than when I was blogging on here back in 2012/2013. I've still been blogging; my degree related blog has been a focus of mine where I've written about my progression as a student as well as on-goings within the fashion world. (tarajmcgovern.wordpress.com) I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and now that I have plenty of free time this Summer I have decided to give the fun blogging a go again as I loved it so much all those years ago. So, I introduce to you my new blog dedicated entirely to my own views/outfits/likes/dislikes etc etc... The Uncertain Style Blog . This will be a little light-hearted blog that I really hope you enjoy reading again!

No comments:

Post a Comment