Ok so I have always loved Motel's clothing, but NEVER like I love these. All three of these dresses are absolutely perfect to me, you can dress them up or down and you can layer other dresses and outfits underneath which I think is a bonus. I genuinely cannot pick a favourite. They're all a reasonable price of £30-£42 and are just absolute staple pieces for anyone's wardrobe, especially mine ha!

Love every single dress but unfortunately I don't think I'm daring enough to wear them - like the model has anyway ha not sure about baring my arse to the world! Would be cute with a black slip or something though :) xx
ReplyDeleteAbby | Beauty and a Blogger
yeah I think I would wear a black slip too! xx
DeleteAhh I love mesh! These are all so so unreal.
ReplyDeletewww.thumbelinalillie.com
Megan xxx
Aren't they just! xxx
Deletevery cute!!
ReplyDeletearen't they just!
DeleteSo beautiful but out of my comfort zone xx
ReplyDeletemac lipstick giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com
these look so awesome! ots like wearing two outfits :) love the third one xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/
loveeee these looks, the model looks incredible! x
ReplyDeletedoesn't she just?! x
DeleteOh my! I love that middle dress, so perfect! <3
ReplyDeleteEllen xx
i know! xx
Delete