16.5.12

DIY // topshop cut out top

right so I've been dying for this Topshop top for absolutely ages but I decided £22 was a bit steep for a jersey top!
sooooo I thought hey why not make it. you'll need:

  • scissors
  • a mens, or large t shirt
  • about 5 minutes!

i forgot to take any picture while doing it so I'll do my best to describe how to do it! 
  1. mark out the holes in the side of the t shirt with chalk. from the hem roughly leaving 15cm in between the two sides
  2. take your scissors to the tee! cut slightly smaller than the holes just in case you've done them too big!
  3. use the left over pieces of fabric and tie around the middle bit

this is the final product! looks better on but I look rough today so no picture sorry

leggings: peacocks   necklace: topshop   creepers: underground
I wore it with these last night when I went to see American Pie the reunion with my boyfriend for our 8 months. I wore a leather jacket with it too otherwise I would of frozen in this awful English weather! 

& sorry about the awful camera quality, I really need to buy an SLR! 
love xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! cute outfit.
    www.stephaniejw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete