12.6.12

flower power

I have to apologise again after neglecting my blog! Exams are crazy but they finish on Friday so I will be back to the blogging world asap!
Today I had a pointless day, however I woke up and put tons of makeup on for no apparent reason so I took advantage of looking half decent and took some photos on my new MacBook woo! It's such a great laptop, definitely worth the money so yes, I recommend it!

In these photos I'm wearing my absolute favourite blouse, it's absolutely massive considering it's a small but i love an oversized blouse so that is all good! This blouse was also a bargain, which I love!! I bought it in New York in February when American Apparel had a pop-up warehouse on the end of our street which was absolutely amazing and to be honest, I didn't take full advantage of it- which I totally should have! I picked up this blouse with a discounted price of $40 (roughly £30) instead of $52 which I considered great, then when took it to the till it came up as $30 (about £20) which is amazing considering it came out over here in Britain long after this visit and was £55!! Anyway, I'll stop babbling on about this blouse now hah!



2 comments:

  1. love the pattern of your blouse, it matched the colour scheme of your blog XD

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete