28.6.12

haul // 001

This month I have gone CRAZY on buying! It's really awful, however I am very satisfied with my buys. Realisation that I have bought 4 pairs of shoes this month has just kicked in thanks to this post, dammit!!!

Sorry some of the photos aren't rotated, I can't work it out on my new macbook!!
bear in mind the prices are slightly cheaper due to my staff discount!
1. Topshop £48 (£60)

2. Jones & Jones prom dress £54 (£60)


topshop pumps
3. £8 

4.£15 (£19)
5. Topshop £4.50 (£16)
6. h&m bikinis £18 each

7. laptop case £10


8. mermaid clutch bag £7.50
9. Topshop sandals £18 (£45)


1. I bought this dress in Oxford Street on a shopping trip to find a dress for a wedding that I'm attending at the end of July and I love how ladylike it is and think it is perfectly suited to the occasion. It has a beautiful floral detailing on it and I'm pairing it with the glittery pumps in this post.

2. This is my prom dress which I bought only a few weeks ago and you can see it on in this post.

3,4,5. Three pairs of ballet pumps that I bought this month- really naughty of me but they are so comfy.
     -3. I bought these metallic pumps online as they didn't have them in store, this is kinda annoying because recently they do and I could of got staff discount but oh well! I love metallic and pink at the moment so these are perfect 
-4. These are the glittery pumps mentioned above that I am wearing to the wedding in July
-5. I picked these up super cheap after being upset that my favourite pumps are finally falling apart and they're just as comfy and in a lovely summery shade of lemon! 

 6. I love the bikinis; I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find a nice bikini that suits my body shape so when I found these two I was delighted! My favourite is the pink paisley one although I know the blue one will look better with a tan! 

7. I bought this laptop case online with the metallic pumps so I also didn't get staff discount however it was only a tenner and looks great and my Macbook Pro 13" fits perfectly in it! 

8. I am in love with this clutch!! It reminds me of a mermaid and is so versatile as there are so many colours in it! 

9. I have wanted these since they hit the shop floor! I was delighted when they were in the sale to £25 especially as they're real leather! 

6 comments:

  1. ahhh the pumps are all so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first dress is so lovely! and i love the glittery pumps and laptop case. your so lucky you get such a big staff discount x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are both amazing!! Such great buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can completely sympathies with you on the whole shopping waaaay too much thing! I have bought soooo much lately, and i love it all its just the sheer volume!!
    Loving your blog and cant wait to read future posts.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want that mint coloured dress so much. Wish I bought, now will have to buy off eBay. Lovely blog www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete