people say that prom is shit but overall it was one of the best nights ever! my amazing friends is what made it so great. I woke up this morning (afternoon) feeling very very ill as I didn't get home from the after party until 6am :(
firstly, my hair was done by a family friend and it was based on a vintage style found online and I was so pleased with how it turned out as I was dubious without doing a trial!
my dress is Jones & Jones and is featured in this post. my shoes are topshop last year, and my bag is vintage.
I am kind of regretting not getting a spray tan now as I look ridiculously pale compared to my gorgeous friends. hey ho





You look beautiful! that dress is gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteyou look lovely at your prom!
ReplyDeletei'm laura and i'm a new blogger too so i just wanted to say hi.
i hope to speak soon xx
p.s you have a new follower
http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/