6.12.12

obsessing over: holographic accessories

Alieny kind of effect on clothing and accessories which seems to be the upcoming thing. I personally, love it, already owning a bag which I bought way back in June (here to see) and wearing it to death.
My timeline on Tumblr also has very current pictures of the trippy effect and I'm always reblogging. There's different varieties of it too from multi-coloured to gold.

Although it seems to be popular, I found it quite difficult to find many items in High Street stores but here's some that I did find! I personally love the New Look bag!











2 comments:

  1. i am loving holographic stuff! it's so striking.
    that bag from newlook is reduced in the sale where i am. i kick myself for not picking it up when i saw it!

    i'm still trying to find the pert holographic nail polish aswell, gosh did one but it's fallen off the face of the earth :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so so right! i've been after the nail varnish and bag foreverrrr!

      Delete