24.1.13

knit n tweed





shirt -american apparel // jumper - primark // coat - topshop // treggings - topshop // shoes - underground // necklace - vivienne westwood

It's official!! This is my first outfit post! It's taken me far too long to get round to doing one, because I am still in need of purchasing a tripod! I probably didn't choose the right time of year to start because the snow is ugly and it was prettttty freezing! 

I recently had my dip dye re-dyed so I decided to curl it for once - I always leave it natural which is such a mess so I think I have decided to keep curling it - I'll probably give up in a week! 

I have been instagramming a lot recently too so you should give me a follow @tazzlexo and twitter @tarajmcgovern ! 

XXXXXX


6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! So cool, you look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can't wait to see more of your outfit posts, you style is amazing. Love this layering! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, just found it :) That coat is gorgey! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i love the coat - only £22 in the topshop sale! XXX

      Delete