Firstly, let me apologise for the naff birthday balloons but I couldn't find any nicer ones - shame on you polyvore! This is my absolute dream birthday wish list- unlikely to get all- but possibility to get one! These things have all been sitting in shopping baskets all over the internet just calling my name and I really hope I get one of them for my birthday which is 11th March!
Lets start with the most wanted on the list: Vivienne Westwood bag. I have been saving for this for nearly 6 months but I am the worst saver in the world so sadly it is yet to be mine. It's just adorable and would look lovely with everything. It's a mighty £235 though so highly doubtful that I will be receiving that this year!
Neon Foxy Jeffrey Campbells: These are sold out everywhere and I totally regret not buying them when they were in the Office sale! It's impossible that I will get these for my birthday because they have vanished into thin air!
Marc Jacobs watch: dream world, that is all.
Ok so onto the more likely things that I will be asking for this year..
Flouro yellow Cambridge satchel: I've already featured this in my previous blog post here but I am so in love that it cannot stay away from my blogging. I would probably ask for the 13" or 14" because they would fit my college books but not look too big!
Underground creeper wedges: I have wanted these forever!! They're now in the ASOS sale for £40 so fingers crossed - I just know that they'll go with everything I own - creepers always do!
Vivienne Westwood earrings: I received the necklace to go with these earrings for Christmas so I'm hoping to get the matching earrings! I think they're £80 because they have swarovski crystals in - so sparkly ah!
Last but not least...Ragged Priest bateman sweat: this has also been sitting in my online shopping basket forever and I just have never got round to buying it! I think I like the grey one best as it's a nice alternate to black. This is quite expensive for a jumper at £38 but I know it'll be worn a lot!
May I add that I don't think birthdays are all about presents, I just thought this would be a nice post to share what kind of things are on my wish list at the moment!
XXX

seriouslyyy love the cambridge satchel & underground wedges.. lush! x
ReplyDeleteI know they're gorgeousssss x
DeleteThe jumper is so cool- will porbably do a DIY because its quite pricey :) want to follow eachother? Please check out our blog if you have time...
ReplyDeletelooklovewear.blogspot.com