18.2.13

obsessing over: strappy/buckled sandals



What with going to Thailand in 39 days (eeeeeek) I have been on the search for holiday essentials- sunglasses, bikinis etc. and I firstly saw the bottom right pair in Topshop earlier today and fell in love. But at a pricey £80 I had a search online when I got home and found all these other beauties. 

The two bottom pairs and top right pair are Topshop 
The middle pair are River Island
The top left pair are Office

I think my current favourites are the top two pairs because they're open toe which will be perfect for the hot weather. I prefer the ankle strap and detailing of the Office pair although I think the heel will be impractical. I am 100% trying them on when I get a chance & I'm sure you'll see one of these pairs in my Thailand posts in April! 

XXX

9 comments:

  1. Ooh these are lovely, I really would not be able to decide between all of these beauties.

    Jessica Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all - couldn't pick one pair :)! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh don't! knowing me I'll end up buying more than one pair! xxx

      Delete
  3. The bottom right ones are my fave! Jealous you're off to Thailand, it's such a cool country.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're all amazing and perfect for a holiday

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Offices ones- they could easily be dressed down or dressed up for a night out on holiday x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete