skull top // primark £4
coy shirt // primark £12
tiger top // topshop £14
trousers // zara £6
model top // zara £6
check shorts // zara £22
sunglasses // primark £2
hamsa hand necklace // primark £2
hamsa hand earrings // primark £1
crystal necklace // primark £3
cross earrings // primark £1
ok I think Primark is taking over my life. I never ever used to go in there but after my mega jewellry haul a couple of weeks ago I can't stop myself. They're jewellery is literally as good as Topshop's- aesthetic and quality. I adore this hamsa hand set - I originally bought it for my mum but I can't give it away it's adorable. I'm also really pleased I found these sunglasses as they are practically identical to a pair of £16 ones from Topshop that I've had my eye on!
you're probably thinking these clothes are way way too summery for this time of year but as you know already, 4 weeks tomorrow I'm off to Thailand and I had nothing suitable in my wardrobe!
I bought the Primark tee because I was instantly drawn to the bright colours and when I tried it on, the fit was amazing (I got a 14 for an oversized look). The Primark shirt which is like a porcelain look isn't for my holiday but it's pretty similar to my all time favourite american apparel shirt and the blue is such a gorgeous colour I couldn't say no for £14.
I then went to Zara and to be honest I don't think I own anything from there but I found these lovely bits. the trousers and model top were in the sale and I think they'll be perfect for travelling- they were marked as £10 but when I got to the till they were £6 each so I was chuffed! the trousers are perfect as I don't love printed clothes so the muted colours make them easier for me to style and wear feeling comfortable. the crazy monochrome shorts are still not 100% my favourite buy of the day but I thought they fit the monochrome and neon trend and I love the accents of neon yellow on the pocket and tie.
I feel like I bought loads & therefore I should of spend loads but it was nearly all under £20 per item so I'm really pleased- just for a bikini hunt now!
XXX







The Primark shirt is gorgeous! I'm also loving those Zara shorts with the neon string x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
i'm not too sure on the shorts but we will see when i style them! thanks xxx
DeleteCute haul! I love that monochrome shorts. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx
ReplyDeletesixthtractate.blogspot.com
I nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog
ReplyDeletex
www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk
ahh I actually love everything you bought! the first top is a little beaut. x
ReplyDeleteWorn it to death already! x
DeleteSome amazing bits xxxx check out my giveaway :) http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/flashon-nails-giveaway.html
ReplyDelete