21.4.13

get Waisted - I won!

As some of you may or may not know (every one should know) Waiste is this super cool brand which was started by the lovely Sara last year. The concept is easy- vintage jackets and dungarees customised in the coolest way possible. Cute gingham and flowers to tie dye and studs is just some of their styles named the best names possible. 
I've watched Waiste grow as a brand, spotting a jacket on Cara (you heard right!!) to being insanely excited about the new collections that are released so it was crazy to find out I had won the 'Heartbreaker' dungarees that I have been eyeing up for weeks and weeks! I entered the competition not thinking I would win, and when I did, I was extremely excited and greatful! I am yet to receive them yet as Sara makes them all herself, but I will be sure to post an outfit of me wearing them as soon as I get them! For now I thought I would leave you with some collages I did of my favourite styles which are available at WAISTE








3 comments:

  1. wow you lucky lady! I love Waiste Clothing to, Sara is mega talented! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so grateful! She is soooo talented! XX

      Delete
  2. Congrats, the clothes are amazing. xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete