25.4.12

At home in bed thoughts

  Ok so I'm off ill today, which is probably a good thing as the weather is hideous! And when I'm off I'll I lay in bed all day with my eyes glued to my iPad or laptop scanning through every possible online shop. My shopping list is about a mile long at the moment and I CANNOT wait for payday on Friday, although I'm working all weekend meaning I don't have the time to go shopping in London- gutted! I'm also waiting on a Pinterest invite so I'll be able to put my wish list there and decide what I can, and more importantly can't afford! So if any of you would be kind enough to send me an invite pleaseeee do! tara.wtf@hotmail.co.uk


Here is a couple of things that I'm planning to buy on or after Friday:
American Apparel disco pants £75 OUCH

American Apparel easy jeans £60

Ebay - Supreme t-shirt £7.99

ASOS velvet flatform trainers £25
Topshop lace crop top £14

Boohoo cross top £8
Ebay bowler hat £5
Topshop bikini £32


I love all of these, wish I could buy them all however it all adds up to......£227!! I do need money to live aswell! Let me know which items are your favourite and which you think I should buy!

10 comments:

  1. literally LOVE everything here! I just got the disco pants..they are definitely worth it x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want disco pants so bad, so I'd say go for them - they're amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this wishlist is just perfect! im so broke at the moment :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff! love these velvet flatforms and the cross-tee :-) on the top of my wishlist atm: floral bralet! think they're amazing! great post my dear X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sooooo many shoes though! Ah yes, I would love a floral breaker but they never fit :( thank you! X

      Delete
  5. Velvet flatforms, lace crop and bikini would be my picks :-) everything's so lovely on here!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am definitely getting the bikini! Thanks for you comment xxx

      Delete