Ok so I've been preeeeetty busy recently what with GCSE's coming up! Urghhhh... So sorry about the lack of updates! I have also been working a LOT which means I'm tired blah blah.
However, last Saturday night was the most amazing night of my life. I was tired after work but worked up an excitement with my best friend Beth and so our journey began to London... we went to go and see Bombay Bicycle Club at Ally Pally and no word of a lie, it was insane. Everyone there was so cool, old and young and the atmosphere was incredible. It wasn't just BBC who were amazing but also the mega talented Lianne La Havas and if you don't know who she is a recommend you check her out! Before hand we were like 'how on earth do you dance to bombay??????' but serious moshing occurred and going to work the next day was hell. I have never ached so much. But it really was worth it. Best night ever.
If you haven't noticed already (shame on you) I got my hair dip dyed last night. This is actually a really dreadful picture but I was in a rush! I actually had it dip dyed this time last year but due to the terrible condition I got it all cut off! But, in the spirit of summer I thought why not and got it done again! It's so dark on top and pretty ginge on the bottoms but overall I'm happy with the change and am looking forward to dying the ends purple after leaving school in 23 days- yes I'm counting!
I've got a trip to Camden needed in a few weeks as there is so many little bits and pieces I really want to buy such as jewellery and sunglasses and I also want to take a trip to American Apparel with my pay day!
How's your week been? Let me know! I'll post the crappy pictures of Bombay soon if you're interested! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment