6.1.13

a late new year's eve






shirt - american apparel £50, trousers - topshop £11 staff uniform, clutch bag - topshop £7.50, wedges - Jeffrey Campbell £29

New Year's eve was a surprisingly good night! After not exactly looking forward to it (for a couple of reasons) I didn't go into it with the best expectations. HOWEVER, after getting stupidly drunk, all was okay and I had a great night.

I wore my new American Apparel shirt which I have in floral which I always wear and have raved on about previously (here). The fit is just perfectly oversized so I asked for the bone white one for Christmas and it's just perfect. I teamed it with my absolute favourite Topshop houndstooth velvet trousers and my AMAZING Jeffrey Campbell Damsel spikes which were the biggest bargain ever at £29 from Soletrader, in love. 

I painted my nails, or should I say claws with some new nail varnish which is O.P.I and models own nail art but now I look at them, I really hate them! 

Hope everyone had a super super NYE and Christmas...By the way, my new years resolution isn't just to lose some weight and get fit, it's to BLOG MORE! 

XXXXXXXX

cheeky drunk photo ;)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely blouse and those nails! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blouse & your name...haha! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are you? Love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Glad i just stumbled across your blog xx

    ReplyDelete