1.2.13

get to know me

 oi oi cheeky david beckham on the wall

jumping on the bandwagon and giving you some - most probably boring - facts about me however up until now I haven't given much away about myself unless you follow me on twitter @tarajmcgovern or instagram @tazzlexo :

1. I am half Irish which means I'm extremely pale and freckly
2. I am determined to get an internship in London and hopefully move there once I have left college
3. I met my boyfriend at Brownstock festival back in 2011 which was probably the best weekend of my life
4. I have 9 piercings and 100% want to get more
5. My 3 cats are my babies. I hate my chickens though
6. I have only been to two festivals, both being local to me. V festival and Brownstock, although I am determined to get to Reading next year!
7. My favourite kind of music is completely different: my three favourite artists are Bombay Bicycle Club, Frank Ocean and The Weeknd
8. I work at Outfit and this really doesn't help my shopping - HELLLO TOPSHOP
9. I probably own more than 30 pairs of shoes
10. I always wear at least 3 rings, I feel naked without!
11. I love owning books, and I bought roughly 20 in the last few months
12. I have a huge fear of sharks and can't even see a photo of one without cringing 
13. I have only travelled outside of Europe once, when I went to DisneyWorld, but I am going to Thailand in two months- so so excited!! 
14. I don't think I have ever had one best best friend, I appreciate all of my friends the same
15. My biggest crush in the world is Justin Bieber... no I'm only joking it's Justin Timberlake. Everything about him makes me melt jdkfhdkjfgadk

Any thing else you want to know, leave me a comment!

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment