1.2.13

obsessing over: neon accessories


I am so excited about this neon trend! It wouldn't usually be my cup of tea, and I don't think I will be wearing a neon dress any time soon, however these accessories work so so well if you want to brighten up an outfit! If you have a wardrobe similar to mine - lacking in colour - then little bursts of colour work so well I think even with all black. 

I think neon yellow has become my favourite kind of neon since I spotted that neon Cambridge Satchel back in summer last year and I am still after it now! I also particularly love the neon yellow American Apparel nail varnish and will most probably go out and buy that soon! My only fear is that when wearing this trend with black, I will resemble a bumble bee - eek! 

Lastly, I have to mention the brand of this beanie, Silver Spoon Attire! I adore their beanies which feature cameos and other neon colours! Celebs like RiRi and Ellie Goulding have been spotted in them, and although they're quite expensive, they do look fabulous. I might do a DIY soon! 

earrings // topshop
hat // silver spoon attire
shoes // nasty gal
bracelet // zara
nail polish // american apparel
satchel // cambridge satchel company 
skull // etsy

11 comments:

  1. I love the Cambridge satchel, I think yellow is a tad to bright for me though- I love the fluoro pink one!
    Daniella x
    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings and that bag are beautiful! i love the rope-ness (not sure what to call it!?) of the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree, a flash of neon just adds something extra doesn't it! So want a bit of this trend, love all your picks! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmhmmmm it's the best trend around at the moment i think! XXXX

      Delete
  4. Agree LOVE the neon accessories...esp w/ khaki colors!

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the green neon beanie super cool great post !! x

    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely LOVE these!
    Now following your blog lovely, i've just started back, follow if you like? :)
    http://thestylediariess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete