14.3.13

17th birthday gifts










 So as I promised I have put together a post with my favourite presents that I received on Monday for my 17th birthday.

I already knew about 3 of them, but I was still so grateful to receive such amazing presents. 

In order of photos:
  1. Dr Marten Aggy Strap Boots: everyone has these in the blogmosphere yet I waited months and months for these because I cannot fault them! Worn them non-stop since Monday! These were a gift from my mum but I know they were £75 reduced from £150
  2. Jeffrey Campbell neon Foxys: oh.my.god. totally wasn't expecting these and as you know from this post I really really wanted them! It's hilarious to look at these shoes and the Dr Martens - you wouldn't think the same person owned them. These were a present from my wonderful boyfriend.
  3. Jeffrey Campbell black Foxys: so it seems radical I know, but I'm a shoe-a-holic so it's all ok. I knew I was getting these as I wanted them because they're really really comfortable and look great with anything. They were a present from my Grandparents & they were from Office £40 reduced from £105. (I even get bargain presents!)
  4. Photoshop Elements 11: I knew I was getting this too. I've had a MacBook since last June and it's no different to a normal PC unless you have this! I study Fashion Promotion and do a lot of work on Photoshop so this will become super handy- plus I made my new blog banner! This was from my Dad at £50 reduced from £100.
  5. Driving stuff: This is the obligatory 17th birthday present. My first lesson is tomorrow- wish me luck!
  6. H&M neon necklace: I wanted to feature this because it goes perfectly with my new Jeffrey Campbells and was surprisingly bought by someone else! It's a gorgeous chain/rope effect- and surprisingly I don't even mind the diamantes!
  7. Models Own Goodies: My favourite nail varnish brand so my boyfriend got me some goodies from there. I've been lusting over the Jack Frost glitter polish forever & it'll look great over the Buff Pink. I believe the lipstick came with the makeup bag on ASOS. It's not my usual choice of lipstick colour however I really want to wear it with my other pink goodies! PINK OVERLOAD.

I also recieved lots of other goodies like chocolate, jewellery & bits for holiday but I'm most excited about my I.D magazine subscription! Long gone will be the days of sitting in college library reading them and I will now be able to read them anywhere I want!
I am extremely grateful for all of my presents and the purpose of this post isn't to brag, it's to share my new items which I thought were related to my blog & what you like to read about! 

Oh & as you can see I finally got my wallpaper put up! It was a surprise last weekend- typical just after I had made my bedroom tour post!



1 comment: