so you may remember me writing a post a few months back here about my prom dress....wellllll I wasn't satisfied so I exchanged it for this Jones & Jones dress which I adore! This is far more 'me' and I will definitely wear this one again and again!
I'm planning on wearing it with these shoes which I have already got (and worn to death!!) however I think they go perfectly. I am also wearing a gold head chain which I got from Miss S for £1!!! I may also get a delicate hand harness and I need to find a black clutch bag but am failing! If anyone can let me know somewhere to find one at a reasonable price I will be very grateful! Tell me what you think! xxxxx

wow you really suit red! and I really a head chain to go with my prom dress to, so I'll have to check out Miss selfridge! :)
ReplyDeleterebecca x
aw thank you! and yes do check out miss s x
Deletewow this dress is gorgeous, and i love that it is red!
ReplyDeletegreat blog! followed x
thanks a lot :) xx
DeleteIts gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexx
thanks love! xx
Deleteoh myyy you look lush! have a fab prom lovely xx
ReplyDeletethank you so much!! xx
DeleteThat dress is amazing! such a good colour <3
ReplyDeleteenjoy your prom doll
Hannah xo
thank you lovely!! x
DeleteSuper cute dress! And the colour works really well with your skin tone :)
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, this dress is lovely! and your shoes. Perfect for prom amd nice touch with the head chain. Hope you have a nice time.
ReplyDeleteah wow thank you so much!
Delete